Page 1 of 3

error with database

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:50 pm
by paulillo1
I have this error


Unable to conect to the database
100- No data was found to satisfy request

Re: error with database

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:52 pm
by ptrack pat
Are you getting any kinds of prompts or errors when you open PT? If so, what are they exactly?
Are you using Vista?

Re: error with database

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:50 pm
by paulillo1
I use Windows XP
I have this error when I open PT

" Error in the conection whit the controller of ODBC Microsoft Access"
"thi is not a mark valid"

Re: error with database

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:09 pm
by ptrack pat
With Poker Tracker closed, try repairing the database following the steps listed here:

http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/arc ... ght=repair

Re: error with database

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:15 pm
by paulillo1
I try to repair whit these steps but the error continue

This is not a mark valid

Re: error with database

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:28 pm
by ptrack pat
Open the File > Maintain Database Names window.
Double-click on the name field of the database that is marked as the "Dflt" and then it will open a window to tell you the file size and name of the file associated with that db. What are those?

Re: error with database

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:02 pm
by paulillo1
file name
C:\Archivos de programa\Poker Tracker V2\ptrack.mdb

File Size
338,956 KB

Re: error with database

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:05 pm
by ptrack pat
In this folder, C:\Archivos de programa\Poker Tracker V2, is there a file called ptrack_backup.mdb?

If so, with PT closed, rename the ptrack.mdb file to ptrack_bad.mdb and then rename the backup file to ptrack.mdb and see if you can open the program again then.

Re: error with database

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:29 pm
by paulillo1
I have the file ptrack_backup.mdb

I try rename the files but i can“t open

Re: error with database

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:34 pm
by paulillo1
I try again and everithig is good
thank you for your help