Page 1 of 1
Microsoft Jet error

Posted:
Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:20 am
by chadattak
Hi, I get the following error when I first open my PT, and I cant access my database after that
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u244 ... rrorPT.jpgWhat is in french means, the Microsoft Jet database cant find the source "VERSION_INFO". Make sure it exist or its spelled correctly.
Thanks for your help
Re: Microsoft Jet error

Posted:
Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:52 am
by ptrack pat
Are you a registered user? If so, what email was used to purchase PT? I have no record of this one used for the forum.
Re: Microsoft Jet error

Posted:
Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:09 am
by chadattak
Yes I'm a registered user, my e-mail is [REMOVED], I have used this e-mail for awhile now with PT.
The e-mail I used to purchase PT like 2 years ago might be my old one: [REMOVED].
Re: Microsoft Jet error

Posted:
Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:45 pm
by ptrack pat
The program still opens right?
Go to the File > Maintain Database Names window.
Double-click on the name of the db that has the "Dftl" box checked. On the window that opens, what is the file size and name of the file that shows in the window that opens?
Re: Microsoft Jet error

Posted:
Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:20 pm
by chadattak
Re: Microsoft Jet error

Posted:
Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:26 pm
by ptrack pat
That's the problem. It's pointing to the hand history database and not a stats database.
You need to remove that entry from the window and make another database the default.