Page 1 of 1

Regional settings > Blinds Values...?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:08 pm
by fyl2u
Hi again, I'm still in love with PT2 and PAHUD. Superb stuff.

Just wondering - in the Tourney Time tab of my Tourney Stats window, there's a preferences button that brings up the blind values filters - but mine are all half the value they're supposed to be.

If I want to only look at hands from when the blinds were $50/$100 for example, I have to check the $100/$200 box in the preferences window.

I assumed this is what was meant in the FAQs when it referred to errors reporting "dollar values" being related to regional settings.

Skeptical, i tried it anyway but to no avail - it's exactly the same whether I tell PT "yes" or "no" to the "change regional settings" question.

So, a couple of questions, really...

firstly, do you know how I might fix this?

...and secondly, I'm in England, UK, so why should PT need to think I'm in the USA to work correctly?

Thanks in advance,

Phil

Re: Regional settings > Blinds Values...?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:18 pm
by ptrack pat
The field says "Limit/Blinds" so it's not necessarily always showing the blind amounts, it depends on the site. Are you playing at Party? If so, if the blinds are 50/100 then the "limit" is 100/200 (even in NL games there is a min. bet of 100 preflop/flop and 200 post flop) which is why it displays like this.

Re: Regional settings > Blinds Values...?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:40 pm
by fyl2u
Oh I SEE!

Thanks for that, sorry for being a muppet :D