Tournament notes export???!!!

Any support related posts should go here.

Tournament notes export???!!!

Postby Laguser1 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:52 am

I am using Poker Tracker Version 2.17.03j

I know that the notes export window says for "ring games only." This causes much grief for me. I have over 7000 tournaments in my Pokerstars tournament database and I want to be able to export the data (VPIP, PFR%, attempt to steal blinds %, etc....) into my notes.txt file.

My question is, if I cannot export tournament notes automatically, can I at least export the data into Excel somehow? Once, I get it into Excel, I can parse and reformat the data and manually create a new notes.txt for Pokerstars. I know that the ring game stats summary page has a "e" button that allows me to export the data into Excel. However, I can't find that button on the tournament player statistics pages.

Maybe try to convert the tournament hand history files to ring game hand history files? Or at least make poker tracker think that the tournament hand histories are ring game hand histories? How do I do this?

Does the new poker tracker 3 have a feature to export tournament notes?
Laguser1
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:43 pm

Re: Tournament notes export???!!!

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:58 am

There is no way to do this with tournament stats, that functionality works with ring stats only.There is no simple way that I know of to convert tournament hands to ring games, there is just too much to have to change.

I'm not involved with PT3, you would have to ask that question in the PT3 forums.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest