Page 1 of 1

Betfair files found but none inported

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:57 am
by Red Uakari
Hi, probably me just being thick but I have recently started playing on Betfair. Hand histories are being written to my computer, I have told PTH where they are, but when I come to auto-import I get

Import Finished - 20 file(s) read - 0 new hand(s) were imported.

In the autoimport section of the help files I find no reference to Betfair (they are their own skin right?)

I downloaded the PTH 2 patch from April that is on the main website here

Perusing these threads I can't see any reference to this problem

Advice most welcome

Red

Re: Betfair files found but none inported

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:08 am
by ptrack pat
You need to get the latest help files too, the bottom link on this page...
http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PTH/download.php

Are you using the Betfair auto-import window to import these hands? You need to be using that window.