by MellowYellow » Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:57 am
Is it possible to purge a specific tournament from the PT database? I have one tournament, a large Multi table that keeps having problems importing the summary because of an error importing names. There were over 3,000 entries, and gmail shortens the email after a certain length where you have to click an option to show the entire email, which PT obviously doesnt do when it scans my email via PoP3.. so the only solution I could think of was to copy paste the entrire list of names into a txt file, then manually go through and hit "enter" after every name to get the lines organized correctly, since copy/pasting into a txt file NEVER has any lines, it is always just in ONE LONG line of txt... But that would take forEVER... So is there a way to just tell PT to ditch the HHs for that specific tournament and forget about it, without batching out all the tournaments I want to a DB and then going back and importing them into a new database?