Ongame (P5) software update

Any support related posts should go here.

Re: Ongame (P5) software update

Postby Fictive » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:42 am

Hey Pat, I searched through my comp for "P5", and search results came up with a file called "P5-data" located in the folder where the poker software is. The file type says XML. If that is the file that contains the hand histories, I'll be more than happy to send it to you, I just don't know if it's the right file.
Fictive
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:10 pm

Re: Ongame (P5) software update

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:57 am

The files are .log files not .xml and should be in...

with XP: C:/Documents and Settings/[User]/Local Settings/Application Data/P5/[SkinName]/handhistory

with Vista: C:/Users/[UserName]/AppData/Local/P5/[Skin Name]/handhistory

I'm not sure if there is some kind of setting you have to use to get the files to be saved or not.

I've actually had more users send me some files so I should be OK for now.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Ongame (P5) software update

Postby zombien » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:11 pm

In order to view the AppData folder you have to activate the option so you can see hidden folders and files!
zombien
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 8:13 pm

Re: Ongame (P5) software update

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:28 pm

I have released the patch, see this post...

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=20428

I am locking this thread, post any comments/issues in the other thread.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Previous

Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests