Full Tilt Summaries

Any support related posts should go here.

Full Tilt Summaries

Postby NickZack » Thu May 01, 2008 2:35 pm

Full Tilt released a new update with SNG summaries. Please tell me how to get these into PT.
NickZack
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 2:33 pm

Re: Full Tilt Summaries

Postby ptrack pat » Thu May 01, 2008 3:00 pm

You have to manually enter this information into PT. PT doesn't expect FT tournament summaries so there isn't a way to import them.

What do these look like?
Do you have to get them by email or are they in the hand histories?
Do you get one for every tourney you were in or just those that you win money from?
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Full Tilt Summaries

Postby NickZack » Thu May 01, 2008 3:44 pm

ptrack pat wrote:You have to manually enter this information into PT. PT doesn't expect FT tournament summaries so there isn't a way to import them.

What do these look like?


Full Tilt Poker Tournament Summary $11 + $1 Sit & Go (Turbo) (47546524) Hold'em (Turbo) No Limit
Buy-In: $11 + $1
Buy-In Chips: 1500
9 Entries
Total Prize Pool: $99
Tournament started: 2008/05/01 12:15:58 ET
Tournament finished: 2008/05/01 12:45:45 ET

1: MES13, $49.50
2: JQ10KA, $29.70
3: BigBustedBlonde, $19.80
4: -LuCkyTHeDoGG-
5: estrella7
6: Sugar Jay
7: JPIV
8: lawnmowermanXX
9: Rossi833
BigBustedBlonde finished in 3rd place
Do you have to get them by email or are they in the hand histories?


They are in the same file that hand histories are stored in.
Do you get one for every tourney you were in or just those that you win money from?


According to the post on 2+2 they are written to the hand history folder as soon as the tournament page is closed.
[/quote]
NickZack
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 2:33 pm

Re: Full Tilt Summaries

Postby ptrack pat » Thu May 01, 2008 4:30 pm

If you (or anyone else) feels like ZIPPING and sending me a bunch of your new tournament hand history files I will see about adding this to a patch.

Please email the files to support at pokertracker dot com

Thanks.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Full Tilt Summaries

Postby Mike147 » Fri May 02, 2008 5:06 am

Hey, any update on this? Any ETA on a patch/update?

Cheers, Mike
Mike147
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 5:03 am

Re: Full Tilt Summaries

Postby ptrack pat » Fri May 02, 2008 9:05 am

I just found out about it today. I have no idea when it will be out.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Full Tilt Summaries

Postby NickZack » Fri May 02, 2008 1:53 pm

I sent about 20 last night and have another 30 from this morning. The other problem is that since these are being written to the same folder as the other hand histories it is slowing the import speed way down. I have been moving them out manually for the time being.
NickZack
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 2:33 pm

Re: Full Tilt Summaries

Postby ptrack pat » Fri May 02, 2008 4:44 pm

I can tell you that with PT3 so close to release that this is not going to be a high priority issue being added to PT2.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Full Tilt Summaries

Postby NickZack » Fri May 02, 2008 7:32 pm

ptrack pat wrote:I can tell you that with PT3 so close to release that this is not going to be a high priority issue being added to PT2.



Sigh,

I was hoping that it would be an easy fix. I guess I will go back to Generate Full Tilt Summaries. I just hate how slow it makes the computer run.
NickZack
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 2:33 pm

Re: Full Tilt Summaries

Postby ptrack pat » Fri May 02, 2008 7:44 pm

I don't see how those extra files would make it run that much slower. PT looks through them but there are no hands in them so it should be going through them pretty quickly.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Next

Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests