Graph setuo

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Graph setuo

Postby JayKon » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:07 pm

I would like to graph my winings over hands, but have been unable to figure it out, or find a description.

I'm looking for winings on the X axis and hands going down the Y axis, with seperate lines for winings, showdown winings, non-showdown winings & all-in (or as close as I can get with PT2).
JayKon
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:03 pm

Re: Graph setuo

Postby ptrack pat » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:22 pm

This type of graph is not possible in PT2. The closest you can get to graphing your known hands is using the "g" button next to the Known Hands section on the General tab of the stats window. You can't graph more than one line, so you would have to setup filters for the other things you want...showdown hands, etc, etc. and then graph each one of them.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest