Page 1 of 1

Datamining FullTilt

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:56 pm
by Stump12
I'm sorry if this topic has been beat to death but I don't know how to datamine @ FTP. Could you please tell me what my settings should be to do this? Thank in advance.

Re: Datamining FullTilt

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:08 pm
by ptrack pat
Open the Full Tilt auto-import window and click the Help link at the top right corner of the window and read the directions there for how it needs to be configured.

Re: Datamining FullTilt

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:15 pm
by Stump12
OK. I've set all the settings like it tells me to, but I still get "No hand history files have been created/updated since the last import."

Re: Datamining FullTilt

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:12 pm
by ptrack pat
Are you using Vista? If so, see this FAQ
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1378