Hi
I had PT open and importing hands from FT when there was a power cut for like a second and I had to start my computer back up. When I opened PT I got this message:
[ img ]
So I click 'Ok' then I get this:
[ img ]
So if I click ok again it just goes back to these 2 messages so I click cancel and I get this:
[ img ]
So I tried repairing the database then once it finished I get the first message again so I click cancel and get this message:
[ img ]
I click ok then I get this:
[ img ]
I clicked on the ring game icon and then went into preferences and selected all dates under the sessions dates and it appears that all my August 08 - Now hands have disappeared, could you please tell me how to fix this?.
Thanks
Lee
