Page 1 of 2
Can´t import Prima hands

Posted:
Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:29 am
by VonFuKT
I´ve been playing cash tables at Prima and it´s been working fine. Now all of a sudden, PT won´t import hands, when I press force import, it says "reading database" and the hands scroll there. But once it´s finished it says
" Import Finished With Errors - The import finished but there were errors. Open the Utilities/Error Log Display/Maintenance window to see the errors - 0 hand(s) were imported."
What could be the problem? It´s weird cos I only had an hour break from playing and then it didn´t work
Re: Can´t import Prima hands

Posted:
Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:42 am
by VonFuKT
Now I searched the hands from the Prima Game History and the hands weren´t there either. The last hand there is the same hand on PT.
Re: Can´t import Prima hands

Posted:
Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:22 am
by ptrack pat
What email was used to purchase PT2? I have no record of this one.
Open the error log window like the message tells you to do and tell me what the errors are.
Re: Can´t import Prima hands

Posted:
Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:02 am
by VonFuKT
there´s tons of these errors...
It shows either
Prima/Ladbrokes hand history error - duplicate seats found in hand history for game #2018560225.
or
Error getting the player betting (flop) information for ** Dealing the flop: Q of h, K of h, 5 of for game #2018558185.
Re: Can´t import Prima hands

Posted:
Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:30 pm
by ptrack pat
How about answering the first question that I asked...
What email was used to purchase PT2? I have no record of this one.
Re: Can´t import Prima hands

Posted:
Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:38 pm
by VonFuKT
You´ve found it before...
Well, anyway it´s
[email protected]
Re: Can´t import Prima hands

Posted:
Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:37 pm
by ptrack pat
You´ve found it before...
I have no idea what that means and given you used some nonsense name when you created this account instead of your real name and a completely different email it kind of makes it impossible to figure out who you are.
Install the latest PATCH, version 2.17.03d
http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PTH/download.php
Re: Can´t import Prima hands

Posted:
Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:19 pm
by VonFuKT
It still doesn´t work, when I start my HUD it says "Unable to process Prima skin hand history database"
And PT won´t retrieve the hands from yesterday and today...
Re: Can´t import Prima hands

Posted:
Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:54 pm
by ptrack pat
If you have PAHUD issues you need to post them on that forum.
If PT isn't importing the hands then they either aren't there or they have formatting errors that are preventing them from importing. Either way, there isn't anything PT can do.
Open the Prima auto-import window and click on the Configure Database Files button. Make a note of the folder name where this file exists.
Then close both PT and the Prima software. Go to that folder using Windows Explorer and rename the file GameHistory.dat to GameHistory_bad.dat.
Then open the Prima software and play a hand. A new GameHistory.dat file should be created for you. Then you should be able to start importing again.
Re: Can´t import Prima hands

Posted:
Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:15 pm
by VonFuKT
Still doesn´t work, it starts to read the database but it still returns the same error message