How to get my product ID?

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

How to get my product ID?

Postby Madcow_AA » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:07 pm

I have only the trial version and it has expired, was going to buy it, but dont know my "product id"?

When I try to open PT I get this message:

"Your trial version of Poker Tracker HOLD'EM has expired. If you believe this message is in error, please contact [email protected]. If you would like to purchase the program, please go to http://www.pokertracker.com and click on the 'Want to Buy' link near the top left corner of the page.

Thank you."

So I cant get my product id... How can I buy this now?
Madcow_AA
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:02 pm

Re: How to get my product ID?

Postby ptrack pat » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:10 pm

Click the Enter Key button on the window that opens. The hardware fingerprint shown on the next window is the same thing as the product ID.

Thank you.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: How to get my product ID?

Postby Madcow_AA » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:13 pm

TYTY! how long time does it take to get the key when I order? And why do I have to type my adress when whey send it on mail?
Madcow_AA
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:02 pm

Re: How to get my product ID?

Postby ptrack pat » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:19 pm

You'll get the code tonight if the credit card order gets approved. If you are using a credit card then they need the address to verify that the card is valid I guess.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest