Combining Databases

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Combining Databases

Postby vconsuma » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:13 pm

I want to take all my personal HH"s from my four databases and combine them all into one brand new one. I have rather large DB's from dataming so I can't see my true win rates because I have so many databases. How can I go about just getting my specific player hands into a new database. Thanks.
vconsuma
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:40 am

Re: Combining Databases

Postby ptrack pat » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:18 pm

Use the Export button on the Game Notes tab of the ring stats window to export just you hands to text files.

Then import those files into one of the databases that you want to contain all your hands. You can use the File > Auto-Import... > Generic Setup window to import all the files.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Combining Databases

Postby vconsuma » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:55 pm

When importing them into the new DB, do I have to put the PS hh's into the ps folder and then the ftp hh's into the ftp folder right? Or is there a way to import all of them simultaneously?

I guess just direct the ftp importer to the saved hh's and also the PS importer to the saved HH's.
vconsuma
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:40 am

Re: Combining Databases

Postby ptrack pat » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:19 pm

No, that's why I said to use the File > Auto-Import... > Generic Setup window to do this, it will import the files from any site even if they are mixed up.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest