my stats in the HUD

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

my stats in the HUD

Postby squashplayer » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:24 pm

Can someone please tell me how to get up my OVERALL stats in the HUD (ie matching everyone else's) as opposed to just the stats from the session? It's hard to get a feel for what some of the stats imply - but if I can see what I do there, I'll get a better idea.
I don't doubt it is easy - I just can't see how to do it.
Thx.
squashplayer
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:34 pm

Re: my stats in the HUD

Postby kraada » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:43 am

That isn't possible, and this is by design. Your overall stats don't change nearly often enough and calculating your updated stats on the fly would be a significant performance hindrance. If you want to analyze your statistics, you need to do it in PT2 or PT3. Your table stats are what PAHUD (and the PT3 HUD) will show on the table; in this fashion, you can see what others think of you right now - are you playing tight on this table? Loose? Have you been raising a lot? Not at all? People react to these things, and surely they don't have your entire lifetime of data to know that even though you've raised 3 of the last 5 hands, really you're a very tight player overall . . .
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests