cant get PokerAce running with PT and FTP

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

cant get PokerAce running with PT and FTP

Postby johnep » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:32 am

Greetings

I am having issues getting pokerace to run with pokertracker2 and full tilt.


Im running windows vista, and yes I have clicked the "run administrator" for all three (FTP,PT, and PokerAce).

Pokertracker2 is importing hands and I can review them.

I have the "save hand histories" box checked under the full tilt-->options-->hand history

its under

C:\Program Files (x86)\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory

under PokerAce I goto preferences-->full tilt and have this directory for the files

C:\Program Files (x86)\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory


yet nothing is showing up in the pokerace box (where it shows you all the tables your playing) or on an actual table i'm playing at


Any help would be much appreciated

Kind Regards

JP
johnep
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:26 pm

Re: cant get PokerAce running with PT and FTP

Postby johnep » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:40 am

also I did read this link'


1. Make sure you are importing successfully into PokerTracker. (everything is working well for PT2)
2. Try turning off any filters you may have set. (tunred off all filters)
3. Make sure the correct databases are being used. (not exactly sure what im supposed to look for???)
4. Make sure the players have enough hands to meet the minimum required. (10 hands was the requirement--well past that)
johnep
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:26 pm

Re: cant get PokerAce running with PT and FTP

Postby johnep » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:48 am

well i think i figured it out....


I had to uninstall version 1.18 first and then reinstall version 1.19

so far so good as stats are being pulled up
johnep
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:26 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest