Problem with PAH-PTO in PLO8 SNGs

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Problem with PAH-PTO in PLO8 SNGs

Postby Gato_Vago » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:41 pm

Hello.

I use PAH with PTO. I am having this problem with PAH:

I have configured PAH to show certain stats with a layout for cash games, not showing hidden cards.

But when I play SNGs the stats appear in a different configuration and the hidden cards now show.

How can I fix this?

Thx in advance.
Gato_Vago
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:54 pm

Re: Problem with PAH-PTO in PLO8 SNGs

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:28 pm

Do the tournaments tables have a different number of seats or something?
Sometimes tourneys are 9 seats and cash are 10 for instance.
Make sure you are editting the correct site and table size in the layout manager.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Problem with PAH-PTO in PLO8 SNGs

Postby Gato_Vago » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:58 pm

That was it. Cash game config is for 9 seats and some SNGs are ten.

Thank you very much.
Gato_Vago
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:54 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest