Full Tilt stats don't show up for Windows 7

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Full Tilt stats don't show up for Windows 7

Postby beeayeohh » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:18 pm

Hello-

I'm running Poker Tracker Version 2.17.03j and PAH v1.19.10.1 beta. PT is successfully importing hands for both PokerStars and Full Tilt. PAHud displays stats when I play on PokerStars, but not Full Tilt. In fact, PAHud doesn't even recognize any of my Full Tilt tables. I am running everything as an administrator. I am not using postgres. I tried to turn off to see if that would work, but there is no such option in Windows 7 like there is in Vista. I have read through the tutorial and checked the common problems/FAQs and nothing has helped. Please help! Thank you in advance!

P.S. I also tried installing PAH v1.18 but I had no such luck either.
beeayeohh
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 6:44 pm

Re: Full Tilt stats don't show up for Windows 7

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:43 am

PAH does not currently work with the new Full Tilt software - a patch will be released as soon as possible.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests