Page 1 of 1

PA HUD w/PTO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:44 pm
by wackjob
So I play Omaha almost exclusively these days. Is there no fix for using PTO + PAHUD with the new FTP patches? I have PTO working and importing just fine, but PA HUD does not recognize any tables and does nothing these days. Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Re: PA HUD w/PTO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:27 am
by kraada
There isn't a fix yet, but we are working on one.

Re: PA HUD w/PTO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:43 pm
by carokann
wackjob wrote:So I play Omaha almost exclusively these days. Is there no fix for using PTO + PAHUD with the new FTP patches? I have PTO working and importing just fine, but PA HUD does not recognize any tables and does nothing these days. Any help appreciated.

Thanks


<Bump>
Mine imports with errors and then crashes after like 5 minutes, and i get no stats at all. Have sent them a log file just now.
</Bump>

Re: PA HUD w/PTO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:39 pm
by kraada
If you are receiving errors on your import you will need to get PTO working properly.

We are still actively working on a PAHUD patch for this issue but because it is a complicated issue, we are not yet certain how soon the fix will come out.