Pah - pacific trouble

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Pah - pacific trouble

Postby xiboy » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:27 pm

I use Pah 1.18

I use latest Handgrabber for pac.

I use a fairly old version of pacific ( not sure how to see what version, but it is the one before the "all-in" button and everything else terrible came :-) )

I have used Pah before.

I been reading on the forums and tried for a couple of hours but I seem to have 2 problems:

* I dont seem to get any response to anything I do in the layout manager. (meaning, I cannot add more stats I want to see and I cannot move the position of the stats so its adjusted to my client.)

* Atm the stats that I see only shows how a player has acted so far on THIS TABLE, not the players overall stats.

Thank you!
xiboy
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:19 pm

Re: Pah - pacific trouble

Postby kraada » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:35 pm

Please upgrade to the most recent version of PAHUD - several things have been fixed in it - 1.19.10.1.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests