PAHud vs European Letters

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PAHud vs European Letters

Postby Dooner » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:12 pm

Hey there. I've noticed a slight problem with PAHud lately. I play at Poker Stars and use Poker Tracker v2 and PAhud. Last couple times I was playing I noticed that a couple players stats wouldn't show up. Both times it was a different seat. As I investigated further, they both had European Letters in their name. Their name shows up differently in Poker Tracker than it does on the Stars site and PAhud doesn't seem to be able to make the distinction. For instance, there was a guy named Ranc00n but the 0's had lines through them on the Stars site. Poker Tracker had the guy's name as RancA,A,n with squiggles over the A's. Is there any way to remedy this? Thanks in advance for taking the time to help with this.
Dooner
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:48 am

Re: PAHud vs European Letters

Postby kraada » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:33 pm

What version of PAHUD are you using? If you're not using 1.19.10.1, please upgrade to that version first and see if that fixes things for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PAHud vs European Letters

Postby Dooner » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:10 am

I'm using version 1.19.10.1 beta.
Dooner
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:48 am

Re: PAHud vs European Letters

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:28 am

Please enable logging, reproduce the problem on a single table and play 30+ hands, and send the PAHud.log file along with the hand history file and a screenshot of the table via the Support system so that we can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.
Tutorial: How to Create a Log File
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests