No PAHud stats in replayer

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

No PAHud stats in replayer

Postby TopChan » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:34 am

I installed Poker Tracker 3. Imported hands.
But when I play hands in replayer there are no PAHud stats.
Why and what I need to do?
TopChan
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 3:00 pm

Re: No PAHud stats in replayer

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:45 am

PAHud does not and will not work with PT3. PT3 has a built in HUD.

To see HUD stats in the Replayer you will need to be using Beta 28 not Build 4 as this was added after Build 4 was released.
Then enable the 'Use HUD' option on the Replayer window.

Download page
PT3 Build History / Release Notes

Please read the release notes as there have been some significant changes in recent versions.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests