Page 1 of 1

28.1 - problems with Everest

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:24 am
by davidwrunner2
Since I downloaded the latest release I have intermittent problems with Everest cashgames.

I get multiple HUDS on one table and no hud on others.

It appears that sometimes a table's hud goes to another unrelated table and sometimes its the hud from the last time I played the table earlier in the session.

Please rectify/explain.

Re: 28.1 - problems with Everest

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:37 am
by WhiteRider
Please post PT3 issues in the PT3 section of the forum - PAHud is a separate application which only works with PT2.

Please enable logging, reproduce the problem and submit your PokerTracker.log and PokerTrackerHUD.log files along with a screenshot to illustrate your problem (zip/compress them first, call it logs.zip) to the Support system , and link to this thread in the reference field of the ticket so that we can investigate.

Tutorial: Submitting a Bug Report