stats seem to come and go.

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

stats seem to come and go.

Postby schlager233 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:43 pm

I have been noticing both on Bodog and Full Tilt, that stats for certain players may appear, disappear, then reappear, or never come up at all. Sometimes I sit with a certain player whose stats are up on one table and not another, or others who aren't up on any tables. It seems very random. Sometimes certain tables will be full of stats and others will not. I don't understand why it's happening. I try restarting HUD in the middle of sessions and then what will happen is maybe one table that didn't have stats will now have stats, but then one that did have stats originally, has nothing now. Very strange. And as far as hands importing, everything is working fine and the stats are being recorded and so forth.
schlager233
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:25 am

Re: stats seem to come and go.

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:21 pm

What version of PAH are you using? (see the title bar)

Do you use the cache in PAH? If not, you should try it, this will speed things up a lot, especially if you have a lot of, or very large, databases.
Options -> Preferences -> Databases.
Please note when you first build the cache it can take a long time, so run it overnight or something.
(If you are using postgres 8.3 databases, the cache won't work.)
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: stats seem to come and go.

Postby schlager233 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:40 pm

im using the newest version and i will try the cache and see what happens. Thank you.
schlager233
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:25 am

Re: stats seem to come and go.

Postby schlager233 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:16 am

I set up the cache and it looks like Full Tilt is running as smooth as ever. Bodog, however, HUD is now not even recognizing the tables. This has to be connected I'm assuming and I wonder what to do about it.
schlager233
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:25 am

Re: stats seem to come and go.

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:55 am

The cache won't affect it recognizing tables.
Please enable logging, reproduce the problem on a single table and play 30+ hands, and send the PAHud.log file via the Support system so that we can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.
Tutorial: How to Create a Log File

EDIT: I just read your other thread - please try to keep everything about a single issue in one thread.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests