Stars displayed stats not updating

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Stars displayed stats not updating

Postby kmenning » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Everything has worked for months now on both PT2 and PTO. Hands are imported correctly. The problem is that sometime in the last week or so the displayed stats do not update. When I start up the next day all historical stats are displayed correctly but once again the games I am playing in currently do not update. I have not changed anything that I know of but Stars has had at least one update. Any ideas what is going on? It happens both on PTO and PT2.
kmenning
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 11:02 pm

Re: Stars displayed stats not updating

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:09 am

Make sure you are running the latest PAH version 1.19.10, and that all your settings are still correct under Preferences.

If you still don't see it updating Please enable logging, reproduce the problem on a single table and play 30+ hands, and send the PAHud.log file via the Support system so that we can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.
Tutorial: How to Create a Log File
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest