PAHud problem

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PAHud problem

Postby Skipjack » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:23 am

Lately when I use PAHud with omaha tracker, my computer lags and the screen flashes, or freezes. I close PAHud, but then I cant restart it because it says a version is already running. Task manager doesnt list it as running, though. I have windows vista home premium, and am running PAHud as admin. When I dont use PAHud everything is fine. Please Help!
Skipjack
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 9:42 pm

Re: PAHud problem

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:26 am

Make sure you are running the latest PAH version 1.19.10, and experiment with the 'flicker free' and 'normal' drawing options under your site's config tab in PAH.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: PAHud problem

Postby Skipjack » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:43 am

thanks will do
Skipjack
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 9:42 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests