autohotkey conflict?

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

autohotkey conflict?

Postby junks » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:37 pm

PAH wasn't updating stats in Vista, so I set it to Run As Administrator. Now when I start it it seems to disable my AHK script. It's just a basic script with keys mapped to screen clicks.

I believe I may have had a similar problem with PT3 Hud and the same script.
junks
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:31 pm

Re: autohotkey conflict?

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:15 pm

Are you running your script as Administrator too?
It's possible there is a conflict with your script although I'm not aware of any problems with PAH and AHK.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: autohotkey conflict?

Postby junks » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:14 pm

No I wasn't.

But I turned off UAC and it all seems good now, and hud is refreshing correctly.
junks
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:31 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests