Ultimate Bet

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Ultimate Bet

Postby Divide » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:01 am

I just bought and registered PAHud, I cant set it up whit my ultimate bet account. I can see in preference that hand history for UB in PAH is fetched in:
C:\Program Files\PokerAce Hud\Data\UltimateBet\HandHistories

But in UB the actual HH is probobly stored here stored here:
C:\Poker Application\UltimateBet\HandHistory

How do I solve this?
Divide
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:09 pm

Re: Ultimate Bet

Postby Divide » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:24 am

I am running PT3 and its autoimporting hand (not full ver. though).
Divide
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:09 pm

Re: Ultimate Bet

Postby Divide » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:39 am

It is running but not showing anythining. IE. VP$ shows NA
Divide
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:09 pm

Re: Ultimate Bet

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:48 am

PAHud does not work with PT3, only PT2.

PT3 has a built in HUD.
You need to download beta 25 (which has been patched to work after the Cereus software update) from the Download page
Beta 25 Release Notes

Please read the release notes - in particular note that this introduces HUD profiles and this will reset the positions of your groups on the table - the configuration of the groups will be unaffected but you will need to reposition the stats just this once and then PT-icon -> Save Layout. Tutorial: Managing HUD Profiles
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Ultimate Bet

Postby Divide » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:55 am

WhiteRider wrote:PAHud does not work with PT3, only PT2.

PT3 has a built in HUD.
You need to download beta 25 (which has been patched to work after the Cereus software update) from the Download page
Beta 25 Release Notes

Please read the release notes - in particular note that this introduces HUD profiles and this will reset the positions of your groups on the table - the configuration of the groups will be unaffected but you will need to reposition the stats just this once and then PT-icon -> Save Layout. Tutorial: Managing HUD Profiles

So this means I cant use it whitout buying PT3 for extra 100$??
Divide
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:09 pm

Re: Ultimate Bet

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:01 am

You can download Beta 25 and use is as part of the trial.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Ultimate Bet

Postby Divide » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:27 am

WhiteRider wrote:You can download Beta 25 and use is as part of the trial.

Use that whit Pokeracehud?
Divide
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:09 pm

Re: Ultimate Bet

Postby Divide » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:34 am

I dont understand. If I cant use the program why is it out there? Now I wasted 25$ on something I cant use.. I coulda saved that an gone for PT
Divide
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:09 pm

Re: Ultimate Bet

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:41 am

It clearly states on the PAHud download and documentation pages that it only works with PT2. PT2:Omaha is still on sale and PAH works with that too, or if you already have PT2 you may want to get PAH.

Anyway, you will get the full cost of PAH off the price of PT3 - see the FAQ.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Ultimate Bet

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:41 am

Divide wrote:
WhiteRider wrote:You can download Beta 25 and use is as part of the trial.

Use that whit Pokeracehud?

No, PT3 has a built in HUD so you do not need PAHud.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Next

Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests