Cereus popup stats

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Cereus popup stats

Postby djfl » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:39 pm

Any word on when the problem with the popup stats not being where they should be? They're still over the fold button and in various wrong places. It's been 5 months now I think? Somewhere around there. the question has been asked several times and the answer keeps coming back that the problem is known, but nobody knows when the problem is going to be fixed.

It's just been way too long now and we need a fix. I appreciate the quick responses in the forums, I really do. But this is a problem that should have been fixed quickly. It still isn't fixed after this many months. Unless I'm mistaken. I'd love to hear that this mini-rant is wrong and there is a fix.

Again, I appreciate the work you guys are doing in the forums, but the guys doing the pahud software updates really need to get on this. It's making pahud look bad. The competition is coming out with omaha compatibility soon and I don't want to have to buy their program just to have properly functioning stats displayed. I really don't.

I eagerly look forward to the fix.

Thanks again from a loyal customer.
djfl
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:03 pm

Re: Cereus popup stats

Postby kraada » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:24 am

As much as I wish I could give you a date for a fix, I can't at this point. As soon as I hear anything, I will let you know though.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Cereus popup stats

Postby djfl » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:28 pm

Hi again Kraada. Thanks for the always quick response. As always, I'm very satisfied with yours, Mike's, Pat's et al's response time on the forums and help that I've received from all of you. I recommend PT/PAHUD etc on 2+2 whenever the opportunity arises.

Is there a reason that there's still no ETA on this fix? Is there any more info you can give me at all? Is a fix even possible? Is it in the works? etc etc. I'd much rather the answer "there will be no fix coming" than how it's been handled so far eg we dont' know when the fix is coming out. I realize it's not you personally, but whoever does the fixes is really slacking on this one and I'm the one who pays.

I apologize for being badgering but the wait for this fix is getting pretty ridonk. I'm a very stats-oriented plo player and this is honestly how I feed my family.

Thanks again.
djfl
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:03 pm

Re: Cereus popup stats

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:39 am

I'm really sorry about the vague answers - to confirm what Kraada says I've been told this will be fixed but I don't know when that will be.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Cereus popup stats

Postby djfl » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:46 am

What if I download absolutepoker and just use it instead? I'm assuming the popup stats will then be in the right place?
djfl
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:03 pm

Re: Cereus popup stats

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:27 am

I assume so, yes.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests