ladbrokes crashing with pkracehud after microgaming merge

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

ladbrokes crashing with pkracehud after microgaming merge

Postby landrew » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:06 pm

Hi, ever since the ladbrokes->microgaming merge, the ladbrokes software randomly crashes for me when pt2 is updating only when I have pokeracehud running. Is PT3 close to supporting microgaming? I need a hud there!

oh adn I have the latest hud/pt2 versions
landrew
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:11 pm

Re: ladbrokes crashing with pkracehud after microgaming merge

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:54 am

The latest PAH version 1.19.10 works fine with Ladbrokes - I just tested it.
Please enable logging, reproduce the problem on a single table and play 30+ hands, and send the PAHud.log file via the Support system so that we can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.
Tutorial: How to Create a Log File

Prima support will be added to PT3 pretty soon - I can't say exactly when but I expect it in the next 2 or 3 betas. Beta 25 should be out within a few days and will include Pacific support - prima will be one of the next two sites added.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: ladbrokes crashing with pkracehud after microgaming merge

Postby landrew » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:45 pm

ok sorry i was wrong.. it is happening without the hud running, as a table is opening mppoker.exe goes to an insane memory usage and stops responding, sigh
landrew
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:11 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests