Cereus PAH pop-up stats

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Cereus PAH pop-up stats

Postby TNDolly » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:30 pm

I asked about this in early January and was curious if there is a fix or planned fix.
Here is a description of the issue.
I use the old UB layout on Cereus. When I click on check, call, or raise the pop-up stats for nearest player pop up. Sometime the stats are mine and sometimes they are the stats of an opponent. Is there a way to configure the HUD so that I don't get these stats constantly popping up when I click on check, call, or raise? I would like to be able to access them, but not every hand.
I'm running v1.19.10 beta and I have Windos XP.

A new question:
Can I turn this pop-up feature off and still view the players stats?

Thanks.
TNDolly
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 7:13 pm

Re: Cereus PAH pop-up stats

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:45 am

I'm afraid this hasn't been fixed yet, but you can turn the popups off.
Options -> Preferences -> General. Untick 'Enable Popup Stats' option.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Cereus PAH pop-up stats

Postby djfl » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:17 pm

Any ETA on the fix yet? I know you've been asked 50 times or so, but some of us are patiently waiting for the fix and have been for a few months now.

thanks.
djfl
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:03 pm

Re: Cereus PAH pop-up stats

Postby kraada » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:41 pm

I haven't heard anything about an ETA for the next PAHUD bug-fix I'm afraid.

PT3 does support Cereus in Build 4, so if you're playing NLHE you can try PT3 and that should work properly on Cereus.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests