Page 1 of 1

Invisible stats on full tilt

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:34 am
by vespa17
I apologize if this has been posted before - i did a search and couldn't find my answer. A couple of weeks ago, stats stopped displaying on full tilt. However if I click on the players' name, I can see stats. I tried downloading a newer version ( i am currently am using 1.19.10) but to no avail. Any idea why stats would all of a sudden go invisible and what i can do to fix it?

Edit** Now I can only see just MY stats when I click on MY name; however, I can't see any of the other players stats, even when I click their names.

Re: Invisible stats on full tilt

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:27 am
by WhiteRider
Are the hands importing correctly into PT2?
Do you have the correct databases selected in Options -> Preferences -> Databases -> Holdem?
What type of table are you playing at?
Check your filters aren't preventing stats being shown: Options -> Preferences -> Filters

Please enable logging, reproduce the problem on a single table and play 30+ hands, and attach the PAHud.log file to this ticket so that we can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.
Tutorial: How to Create a Log File
Attach a screenshot of the table while you are playing too.

Re: Invisible stats on full tilt

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:41 pm
by vespa17
its working now. I just had to uncheck the standard drawing box.