Mixed stats in PokerStars with PLO8

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Mixed stats in PokerStars with PLO8

Postby Gato_Vago » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:19 pm

Hello.

I play PLO8 in PokerStars, 9 seats ring game. I have configured the HUD to work with my preferred seat in all size tables. I also configured the Layout to do not show my own stats.

But it shows the player`s stats in the wrong places. Sometimes players who are not yet in the database appear rated, and sometimes stats appear under my name.

Please help.

Regards.
Gato_Vago
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:54 pm

Re: Mixed stats in PokerStars with PLO8

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:25 am

Are you using preferred seating at Pokerstars?
Have you configured it in PAH? Options -> Preferences -> Pokerstars -> Preferred Seating.
(Note that 'sit me here' functionality after you join a table is not supported.)
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Mixed stats in PokerStars with PLO8

Postby Gato_Vago » Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:37 pm

WhiteRider wrote:Are you using preferred seating at Pokerstars?
Have you configured it in PAH? Options -> Preferences -> Pokerstars -> Preferred Seating.
(Note that 'sit me here' functionality after you join a table is not supported.)


As I said, yes, I have configured my preferred seat that way. I dont even know what the "sit me here" functionality is. HUD still not working. :?
Gato_Vago
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:54 pm

Re: Mixed stats in PokerStars with PLO8

Postby kraada » Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:59 pm

Please enable logging (Tutorial: How to Create a Log File) and play for 30 hands on a single table then submit the PAHud.log file to a support ticket and we'll look into what could be causing this for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Mixed stats in PokerStars with PLO8

Postby Gato_Vago » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:56 pm

OK
Gato_Vago
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:54 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest