Stats not updating

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Stats not updating

Postby Double Eagle » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:45 pm

Long time user. Yes I read the FAQ. Running PAHUD v1.19.10 on PokerStars. Using Vista. First refresh rate set to 0 & 100.

I upgraded to PT3 and wasn't all that happy with it so I started using PT2 and PAHUD again. For some reason, now I can't get PAHUD to update the stats. The stats get loaded when I open PAHUD, but they will not update unless I close the program and reopen.

Did something get changed when I upgraded to PT3?
Double Eagle
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:59 pm

Re: Stats not updating

Postby Double Eagle » Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:12 pm

I figured it out. My old desktop icon was configured to run as adminstrator but was deleted. When I created the new icon I forgot to set it up to run as administrator. All is well.
Double Eagle
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:59 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest