New HUD Problem, Some Tables not Detected

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

New HUD Problem, Some Tables not Detected

Postby outofstep » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:07 pm

Hi, I've been using PAHUD for about a year now with no problems. Today, some of the tables I was playing were not being detected and did not show stats. I play on FTP. I upgraded to the latest PAHUD but it did not help.
outofstep
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:02 pm

Re: New HUD Problem, Some Tables not Detected

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:06 am

Are you using 1.19.10? (check the title bar of PAH)
Was it any particular type of tables that weren't showing?

Please enable logging, reproduce the problem on a single table and play 30+ hands, and send the PAHud.log file via the Support system so that we can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.
Tutorial: How to Create a Log File
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests