Trying to configure PA hud for Full tilt.

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Trying to configure PA hud for Full tilt.

Postby seaweed » Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:51 pm

He there,

Always played at Crypto for the last 3 years, but I`ve now moved to Full Tilt, so naturally want to configure PA hud for there.

My problem comes when i try to tell it where my hand history directory for full tilt is.

I click on options - preferences - Full tilt (from the list down the side) then when I click "add", and the "browse for folder" box appears the pc just gives me the egg timer?

The pc starts whirring and making noises as if its busy etc, but in the end I have to hold Ctrl + Alt+ delete, to get the windows task manager window to end the task, as it says the programme is not responding?

Is it a problem with my pc do you think?, and is there any other way I can set pahud up for Full Tilt? and let it know where the hand hist file is?

Kind regards.
seaweed
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:40 pm

Re: Trying to configure PA hud for Full tilt.

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:19 am

I doubt that that is specific to your PAH FT config, unless it's detected where your FTP hand history files are and it can't get there for some reason. Try configuring a different site and browsing for folders - does that work?
Are you using Vista? Are you running everything as Administrator?
Which directory are your hand histories being written to by Full Tilt?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Trying to configure PA hud for Full tilt.

Postby seaweed » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:05 am

Hi there,

Ive tried configuring it for other sites but get the same result, when it goes to the browse for folders window and I try to click on something I just get the egg timer, the pc starts sounding busy, and in the end I have to press Ctrl + alt+ delete to regain control (programme not responding).

I`m using windows XP.

There are 4 user accounts on the pc, and a s far as I`m aware I`m not the administrator? (cant see administrator anywhere on the start up screen with the 4 password protected accounts)

The location for the hand historys is - C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory

I can access this from the - start - my computer - C drive - programme files - full tilt poker route etc, but as soon as the browse for folders window opens, thats when the problem occurs.

I`ve also tried "copying and pasteing" the address into the "install directory" window on pahud, but that wont work, it seems the only way to do it is through the browse for folders option.

Many thanks again.
seaweed
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:40 pm

Re: Trying to configure PA hud for Full tilt.

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:04 pm

Yes, that should be fine - let me see if one of the development team has any further ideas..
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Trying to configure PA hud for Full tilt.

Postby APerfect10 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:18 pm

PokerAce Hud simply uses the Windows library to browse directories therefore if you are having this trouble then something is wrong with your Windows files.

I suggest inserting your Windows installation CD/DVD and doing a Windows repair which will hopefully fix the problematic Windows files...

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Trying to configure PA hud for Full tilt.

Postby seaweed » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:30 am

Hi again,

Many thanks for the replys, I suspected there may be a problem with my machine, so I`ll take the advice and try to fix the files with the install cd.

Regards.
seaweed
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:40 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests