Pokerace database

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Pokerace database

Postby Danduy » Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:27 pm

Hi there,

I've downloaded PA Hud a few dayes ago and can't get it to work. Ik play on titan poker under XP Prof. edition.
The table is showing in my hud window.
Tryed the preferences and unchcked all, but there is no info there and i can't seem te get any info in my Hold'em database.
When i start up PT3, it imports all the hands en i can see the stats of the players, but no PA hud.
I have red the toturial and took the steps, but no database information.
There's always

VP$: N/A
PFR: N/A
Pot: $0

What do i have to link of what's wrong.

Ps. It's not registered. I want to, but then i need shure it works propperly.
Already try to search on the forum, but with the search i can't find anything.

Thanx in advance
Danduy
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:18 pm

Re: Pokerace database

Postby Danduy » Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:32 pm

Just red it doesn't wordk with PT3

I was to quick with the post.
Danduy
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:18 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests