Wireless Router install now PAH not working?

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Wireless Router install now PAH not working?

Postby whiteflash » Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:32 am

I recently installes a wireless router on my computer, now PokerAce will run for a short time and then quit. Then shortcut on my dsektop will say it is no longer a valid short cut and looks like the program has been deleted. I am assuming it has something to do with the firewall setting but I am unable to figure it out. Anyone else experience this problem or have any suggestions?

Thanks for your input.
whiteflash
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:18 am

Re: Wireless Router install now PAH not working?

Postby kraada » Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:33 am

The firewall setting shouldn't remove the PAHUD executable. Are you using MacAfee? Someone else has reported that PAH has been flagged as a false positive by MacAfee and that could explain the missing executable.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Wireless Router install now PAH not working?

Postby whiteflash » Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:08 pm

Yes I am using Macafee.Now that I think about it it quit working correctly after the lastest update from Macafee. Where in Macafee do I corrrect this problem if you happen toknow. Thanks for your help.
whiteflash
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:18 am

Re: Wireless Router install now PAH not working?

Postby whiteflash » Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:00 pm

I see in another thread where Macafee is the problem. Installing the router was a coincidence. Still no answer to how to avaoid Macafee flagging PAH as a trojon virus?
whiteflash
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:18 am

Re: Wireless Router install now PAH not working?

Postby kraada » Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:43 am

I don't personally use any antivirus software; people have said that reinstalling PAHUD and disabling MacAfee has fixed the issue; you might want to contact their support to find out how to ignore PAHUD or get PAHUD not flagged as a virus in an updated definition.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests