players stats in wrong position STARS

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

players stats in wrong position STARS

Postby amerika412 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:45 pm

i am using PTv2 and HUD with pokerstars

i am 3 tabling right now (all multi-tourneys)

-1 table is perfect

-another table every stat is wrong as the players stats show up 1 to the right of where they are actually sitting

-the 3rd table (6max) all the players stats are showing up 2 to the left of where they should be

not sure what the problem is as am i 99.999% sure that layout manager is setup perfectly
amerika412
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 8:58 am

Re: players stats in wrong position STARS

Postby amerika412 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:59 pm

update: i fixed it myself

problem: prefered seating was not selected in the HUD app
amerika412
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 8:58 am

Re: players stats in wrong position STARS

Postby gspeers » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:53 pm

How do I set the preferred seating option?
gspeers
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 11:45 am

Re: players stats in wrong position STARS

Postby kraada » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:26 pm

kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: players stats in wrong position STARS

Postby gspeers » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:28 pm

Thanks Krada, that helped.
gspeers
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 11:45 am

Re: players stats in wrong position STARS

Postby Tompa70 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:42 pm

The link was for pt3. I also have pt2 with pahud (like OP) I have set preferred seat in pahud and want to deselect it, how do I do that?
Tompa70
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:30 pm

Re: players stats in wrong position STARS

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:00 pm

Options > Preferences > Pokerstars > Preferred Seating.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: players stats in wrong position STARS

Postby Tompa70 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:17 pm

I know how to select a preferred seat but once you checked one seat you can only change seat and not DEselect. However I changed to use preffered seat today on PS and the stats are still wrong even if PAHUD is set to the same seat, anything needs to be done in PTv2?
Tompa70
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:30 pm

Re: players stats in wrong position STARS

Postby kraada » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:02 pm

If you click the seat that's currently got a checkmark on it in PAHUD's prefrences, the checkmark will disappear and PAHUD will revert to assuming you have no preferred seat.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: players stats in wrong position STARS

Postby Tompa70 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:52 am

Man there was some precise point I had to click to get it to dissapear. Can I change seat in PS with right click sit here or will I need to accept the seat I sat down at for the stats to be placed correctly?
Tompa70
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:30 pm

Next

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests