stat hands per day

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

stat hands per day

Postby citsonga » Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:21 pm

Hey!
I'd like to add a stat to my HUD. It's only purpose is to show me my total hands played today or in this exact session. By now the only element I've found is the "hands" stat, whicht only shows me the handcount of the particular table. Is there any way to create this stat?
I'd like to have this stat, because I want to play a specified volume per day, regardless of winnings or losses and it would be quite handy to see todays handcount directly on the tables..
citsonga
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:01 pm

Re: stat hands per day

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:53 pm

That isn't currently possible - your own stats are only for the current session. You will need to use the tracker for this - a report such as the Winnings tab should let you see all the hands played today pretty easily.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest