"Probebet Turn / Bet River"

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

"Probebet Turn / Bet River"

Postby js2002 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:37 am

The following stat is named "Probebet Turn / Bet River".
The italic parts are from the "Probe Bet Turn" Stat.
I added flg_r_bet and flg_t_open_opp.
But took some time and mad thoughts:
"What's when Player Probebets Turn gets raised and calls and then openbets the River?!"
That would count, too, but should not.
So I need to catch the cases.
How do I check for "the first and last action at turn was a bet so only a "B" no "BC" oder "BR" or sth."?

lookup_actions_t.action LIKE "%B" would this correctly catch it?


cnt_turn_probebet_r_bet
sum(if[holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_bet AND
holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_bet AND
lookup_actions_f.action LIKE 'X' AND
lookup_actions_p.action NOT LIKE '%R' AND
holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise AND
NOT(holdem_hand_player_detail.flg_t_has_position) AND
(holdem_hand_player_detail.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos < holdem_hand_player_statistics.position OR (holdem_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_b))
, 1, 0])


cnt_turn_probebet_r_open_opp
sum(if[holdem_hand_player_detail.flg_t_open_opp AND
holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_bet AND
lookup_actions_f.action LIKE 'X' AND
lookup_actions_p.action NOT LIKE '%R' AND
holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise AND
NOT(holdem_hand_player_detail.flg_t_has_position) AND
(holdem_hand_player_detail.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos < holdem_hand_player_statistics.position OR (holdem_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_b))
, 1, 0])
js2002
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
Location: Germany

Re: "Probebet Turn / Bet River"

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:00 am

I assume you mean "flg_r_open_opp"?

To check for the only turn action being a bet you don't need to use LIKE, just use equals:

lookup_actions_t.action = 'B'

(You could do lookup_actions_t.action LIKE 'B', but I think that = will be very slightly more efficient, and they are equivalent in this case.)
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: "Probebet Turn / Bet River"

Postby js2002 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:15 am

I used
lookup_actions_t.action LIKE "%B"

and it seems to work, I ll see if the result change when I switch to the performance exp.

ohoh 1580 column :-)
I only had rush performance trouble when I use the kraada live ranges with >600 columns.
After taking it out, it rushed again
js2002
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
Location: Germany

Re: "Probebet Turn / Bet River"

Postby js2002 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:57 am

Works perfect.

Even the W$SD stats correposnding to the stat are done.
js2002
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
Location: Germany

Re: "Probebet Turn / Bet River"

Postby js2002 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:19 pm

logic attach:

hmmm wounder bout sth:

For the "W$SD when probebet T bet R stat", so a bet be the final action? what do u logically think?
how would pt3 define stats like "w$SD when bet flop"? would there be a bet the final action or would also count bet/call etc...
js2002
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
Location: Germany

Re: "Probebet Turn / Bet River"

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:17 pm

W$SD when bet flop would be how often you won money when you bet the flop - it doesn't mention any other actions. It's a measure of how often the player wins after they bet the flopso how likely they are to have a good hand - following actions don't affect a player's decision to bet the flop so wouldn't counted.
You could tighten the criteria, of course, but then it would become a different stat.

For your probe bet variation, I guess that you want a measure of what that probe bet means - are they betting with the best hand or to "steal" when seeing weakness?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest