Fold when Donk Bet is raised

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Fold when Donk Bet is raised

Postby holdemholmes » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:24 pm

I am looking to create a stat for the following scenario:
villain donk bets and I raise. what I am looking for is to create a stat that shows the percentage of the time they fold when I raise after their flop donk bet. I looked through the all stats section and I wasnt able to find this. I found fold to flop raise which isn't quite the same as it doesn't specify that they bet or donk bet.

Thanks much in advance.
holdemholmes
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:33 pm

Re: Fold when Donk Bet is raised

Postby kraada » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:56 pm

Download, unzip and import the attached stat in the Configure --> Configure Statistics section. Update your cache and then you'll be able to use this stat in your HUD.
Attachments
Donk_Fold Flop.zip
(730 Bytes) Downloaded 245 times
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Fold when Donk Bet is raised

Postby holdemholmes » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:29 pm

Works perfectly...thanks much.
holdemholmes
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:33 pm


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest