Donk/Float

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Donk/Float

Postby FilS2BotS » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:13 pm

1)Donk is only oop ?
2)Float is only ip ?

3)Is that a Donk:
Vilain raise PF and i call oop,
flop i check, vilain check,
turn i check, vilain check,
river i bet... ?
FilS2BotS
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 2:20 am

Re: Donk/Float

Postby FilS2BotS » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:57 pm

4)Is that a Float:
I Bet PF, vilain 3Bet PF oop, i call,
Flop Vilain Check, I Bet...?

5)Is that a Float:
I Bet PF, vilain 3Bet PF oop, i call,
Flop Vilain Check, I check,
Turn Vilain Check, I Bet...?
FilS2BotS
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 2:20 am

Re: Donk/Float

Postby kraada » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:07 pm

(1) & (2): Yes.

(3): No, after the flop is checked through nobody could cbet the turn, so there is no chance to donk there or anywhere else in the hand.

(4): Yes

(5): No, for the same reasoning as (3).
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Donk/Float

Postby hanetus » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:12 am

Is this a Donk Turn in stats:
-Villain pf raises, I call oop.
- I chk, villain chk
- I donkbet turn?
hanetus
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:31 am

Re: Donk/Float

Postby hanetus » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:21 am

Or this:
Is this a Donk Turn in stats:
-Villain pf raises, I call oop.
- I bet, villain calls
- I donkbet turn..?
hanetus
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:31 am

Re: Donk/Float

Postby kraada » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:09 am

No to both. It's only a turn donkbet when you check/call a flop cbet, and then bet out on the turn.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests