Page 1 of 1

Session stat: Non-SD BB/100

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:40 pm
by korjusk
Hey.

How can I make non-SD winrate stat for sessions tab? :)

cheers.

Re: Session stat: Non-SD BB/100

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:49 pm
by WhiteRider
That isn't possible - the Session report only shows information about overall session results, and non-showdown results aren't stored for whole sessions.
See "Sessions" in the Tutorial: Custom Reports and Statistics.

You could use my "HCPS Session Stats" custom report, which is available from the "Get More" section, and use a filter for NOT(Went to Showdown) when you display the Amount Won stat.
Tutorial: Filters

Re: Session stat: Non-SD BB/100

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:52 pm
by korjusk
It would work if theres sessions by time(not table)

what I want is too see how many hours I played per session(by time) and how much did I win in NON-SD AND I dont want to see my total winnings.
is that simple thing possible?

cheers.

Re: Session stat: Non-SD BB/100

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:28 am
by kraada
Honestly I think the easiest way to do this would be to load Sessions (by time), and pop the window out via the four arrows icon at the right.

Then add a filter for not(went to showdown) and change to the Hands tab, look at the total winnings in the top report, compare with the hours popped out.

Re: Session stat: Non-SD BB/100

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:08 pm
by korjusk
yeah but the problem is that i dont want to see my total winnings at all.

Re: Session stat: Non-SD BB/100

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:34 am
by WhiteRider
That information just isn't available in the sessions section.
See "Sections" in the Tutorial: Custom Reports and Statistics.