Trying to create Pre Flop all in stats

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Trying to create Pre Flop all in stats

Postby mrekco » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:54 pm

Second post ever,

I'm trying to create All in pre flop stats for my HUD. They may exist just can't find any.
I have no experience with programing or databases, I'm pretty much cutting and pasting. Just need someone to help me know if I'm headed in right direction.
I have got them to work in my HUD but when i check the actual # by replaying the hands where these situations took place it does not seem to give correct counts for some of my stats.
This is what i have so far,

all in per flop
(cnt_p_allin / cnt_hands) * 100

push all in pre flop
(cnt_p_push / cnt_hands) * 100

Call Pre flop Shove
(cnt_p_call_shove / cnt_p_call_shove_opp) * 100

Fold to pre flop all in
(cnt_p_face_allin_fold / cnt_p_face_allin) * 100


Also trying to create a pop up to see these positionally and if possible another pop up with what blinds they had remaining when they pushed all in/called all in.
Thanks
Mrekco
mrekco
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:42 pm

Re: Trying to create Pre Flop all in stats

Postby kraada » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:04 pm

What do you have in the column definitions for these columns?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Trying to create Pre Flop all in stats

Postby mrekco » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:39 pm

Thanks again for quick response kraada.
Thought you may ask that. I'm at work now so I'll post that when I get home.
Are any stats like these available? I want them mostly for Super Turbo and Turbo Sit n Go's.
Thanks,
mrekco
mrekco
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:42 pm

Re: Trying to create Pre Flop all in stats

Postby mrekco » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:26 am

Here are the Expressions (hope that's what you meant by definitions) for the columns;

All in per flop
(cnt_p_allin / cnt_hands) * 100

cnt_p_allin - sum(if[tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.enum_allin = 'P', 1, 0])
cnt_hands - sum(if[tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.id_hand > 0, 1, 0])

Push all in pre flop
(cnt_p_push / cnt_hands) * 100

cnt_p_push - sum(if[ tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.enum_allin = 'P', 1, 0])
cnt_hands - sum(if[tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.id_hand > 0, 1, 0])


Call Pre flop Shove
(cnt_p_call_shove / cnt_p_call_shove_opp) * 100

cnt_p_call_shove - sum(if[ (tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin_action = 'C' or tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin_action = 'R'), 1, 0])
cnt_p_call_shove_opp - sum(if[ tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin_action != 'F' , 1, 0])

Fold to pre flop all in
(cnt_p_face_allin_fold / cnt_p_face_allin) * 100

cnt_p_face_allin_fold - sum(if[tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin = 'P' and tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin_action = 'P', 1, 0])
cnt_p_face_allin - sum(if[tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin = 'P' , 1, 0])

Would truly luv to by able to have a W$SD % when went all in pre flop/call all in pre flop stats too.

Thanks
mrekco
mrekco
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:42 pm

Re: Trying to create Pre Flop all in stats

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:49 am

cnt_p_allin seems to be the same as cnt_p_push - are they intended to count different things?

You seem to have a couple of the enum values mixed up - I think you probably want these: (changes in bold)

cnt_p_call_shove_opp =- sum(if[ tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin_action != 'N' , 1, 0])
..N is 'none' or 'N/A'.

cnt_p_face_allin_fold = sum(if[tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin = 'P' and tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin_action = 'F', 1, 0])
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Trying to create Pre Flop all in stats

Postby mrekco » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:02 pm

Thanks WhiteRider,

I tried those adjustments and they seem to be working better but shouldn't the Fold to pre flop all in and Call All in shove equal to %100 cause that's not happening. I'll continue my test and let you know

I'm also trying to do a Call stack stat this one is from any Street, would appreciate some tips on one for just pre flop. This is what i have so far with no effect;


Call Stack

(cnt_p_call_stack / cnt_p_call_stack_opp) * 100

cnt_p_call_stack -
sum(if[(((tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_p_raise_facing > tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_before) and lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '%C')
or
(((tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_before - tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_bet_p) < tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_f_bet_facing) and lookup_actions_f.action LIKE '%C')
or
(((tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_before - tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_bet_p) < tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_f_raise_facing) and lookup_actions_f.action LIKE '%C')
or
(((tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_before - tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_bet_p - tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_bet_f) < tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_t_bet_facing) and lookup_actions_t.action LIKE '%C')
or
(((tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_before - tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_bet_p - tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_bet_f) < tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_t_raise_facing) and lookup_actions_t.action LIKE '%C')
or
(((tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_before - tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_bet_p - tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_bet_f - tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_bet_t) < tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_r_bet_facing) and lookup_actions_r.action LIKE '%C')
or
(((tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_before - tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_bet_p - tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_bet_f - tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_bet_t) < tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_r_raise_facing)) and lookup_actions_r.action LIKE '%C')
, 1, 0])

cnt_p_call_stack_opp -
sum(if[((tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_p_raise_facing > tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_before)
or
((tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_before - tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_bet_p) < tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_f_bet_facing)
or
((tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_before - tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_bet_p) < tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_f_raise_facing)
or
((tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_before - tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_bet_p - tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_bet_f) < tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_t_bet_facing)
or
((tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_before - tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_bet_p - tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_bet_f) < tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_t_raise_facing)
or
((tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_before - tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_bet_p - tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_bet_f - tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_bet_t) < tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_r_bet_facing)
or
((tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_before - tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_bet_p - tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_bet_f - tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_bet_t) < tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_r_raise_facing))
, 1, 0])
mrekco
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:42 pm

Re: Trying to create Pre Flop all in stats

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:36 am

mrekco wrote:Thanks WhiteRider,

I tried those adjustments and they seem to be working better but shouldn't the Fold to pre flop all in and Call All in shove equal to %100 cause that's not happening. I'll continue my test and let you know

cnt_p_call_shove_opp - sum(if[ tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin_action != 'N' , 1, 0])
..isn't checking the right thing.
You should use the same "opp" expression here as you do in:
cnt_p_face_allin - sum(if[tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin = 'P' , 1, 0])

I'm also trying to do a Call stack stat this one is from any Street, would appreciate some tips on one for just pre flop. This is what i have so far with no effect;

I think that all you need to do is check for:

(tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_before = tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_bet_p) AND lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '%C'

amt_bet_p is the total amount you bet preflop, so if you bet as much preflop as you had before the hand, and your last action was call, then you've called your stack preflop.

For the flop you could do a similar check:

(tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_before = tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_bet_p + tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_bet_f) AND lookup_actions_f.action LIKE '%C'

(Obviously you still need the SUM(if[ ... ]) stuff..)
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Trying to create Pre Flop all in stats

Postby mrekco » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:28 am

Thanks for the help whiterider.

I think I got it. Here's what I have;

Call Pre flop Shove
(cnt_p_face_allin_call / cnt_p_face_allin) * 100

cnt_p_face_allin_call -
Code: Select all
sum(if[tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin = 'P' and tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin_action = 'C', 1, 0])


cnt_p_face_allin -
Code: Select all
sum(if[tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin = 'P' , 1, 0])


Fold to pre flop all in
(cnt_p_face_allin_fold / cnt_p_face_allin) * 100

cnt_p_face_allin_fold -
Code: Select all
sum(if[tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin = 'P' and tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin_action = 'F', 1, 0])


cnt_p_face_allin -
Code: Select all
sum(if[tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin = 'P' , 1, 0])


Call Stack
(cnt_p_call_stack / cnt_p_call_stack_opp) * 100

cnt_p_call_stack -
Code: Select all
sum(if[(tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_p_raise_facing > tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_before)  and lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '%C'
, 1, 0])


cnt_p_call_stack_opp -
Code: Select all
sum(if[(tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_p_raise_facing > tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_before), 1, 0])


If you guys could check them it would be great.
Going to work on position popup.
Thanks
mrekco
mrekco
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:42 pm

Re: Trying to create Pre Flop all in stats

Postby kraada » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:13 am

Those all look good to me.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests