average betsize by street

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

average betsize by street

Postby shahrad » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:56 pm

I need this stat. Is it somewhere availanble? Any help very appreciated.
shahrad
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:51 pm

Re: average betsize by street

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:11 pm

Have a look at this thread - the bet size is stored in the database fields like:
holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_f_bet_made
..for cash (the thread talks about tournaments, but the same principals apply).

Tutorial: Custom Reports and Statistics
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: average betsize by street

Postby shahrad » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:52 am

I guess I am either not intellignet enough to understand how this works or too old. If someone could do it for me, I would really appreciate it.
shahrad
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:51 pm

Re: average betsize by street

Postby kraada » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:55 pm

The stats Percent Bet On Flop (and turn and river) are available in the repository.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests