Can't convert my pokertracker v.2 PostgreSQL database to PT3

PostgreSQL is the database server used to store information. Do you have a question or are you having problem with PostgreSQL? If so, post them here.

Moderator: Moderators

Can't convert my pokertracker v.2 PostgreSQL database to PT3

Postby TBenBaker » Sat May 17, 2008 2:49 pm

Hi,

Yesterday, I converted my pokertracker v.2 database to PostgreSQL, but I ran into some more problems today. When I went into pokertracker 3 > database > convert > convert pokertracker 2 database, it found no pokertracker 2 databases. What can I do to import my old database?
TBenBaker
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 7:45 pm

Re: Can't convert my pokertracker v.2 PostgreSQL database to PT3

Postby prajna » Sat May 17, 2008 4:38 pm

The easiest way I have found is through this tutorial I created:

Convert from PT2 to PT3 when PT2 is not using postgresql

~ Thomas
[Pokertracker support]
prajna
 
Posts: 734
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:58 pm

Re: Can't convert my pokertracker v.2 PostgreSQL database to PT3

Postby TBenBaker » Sat May 17, 2008 5:20 pm

prajna wrote:The easiest way I have found is through this tutorial I created:

Convert from PT2 to PT3 when PT2 is not using postgresql

~ Thomas
[Pokertracker support]


But i am using postgreSQL... Any suggestions?
TBenBaker
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 7:45 pm

Re: Can't convert my pokertracker v.2 PostgreSQL database to PT3

Postby WhiteRider » Sat May 17, 2008 6:18 pm

That method will still work.
You can convert postgres PT2 DBs directly from the Database -> Convert menu, but I seem to remember some users having trouble with this method at the moment.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PostgreSQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest