uni-installing PostgreSQL

PostgreSQL is the database server used to store information. Do you have a question or are you having problem with PostgreSQL? If so, post them here.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: uni-installing PostgreSQL

Postby Timmehhh » Tue May 13, 2008 7:48 pm

It doesn't work
http://i25.tinypic.com/2iksebp.png
http://i25.tinypic.com/27y8x7p.png
http://i29.tinypic.com/202mio.png

DAMN I' am getting so frustrated with this. I went to to #postgresql channel on freenode.net on IRC a lot of people were hanging in the room but there were no responses at all.
Timmehhh
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:30 pm

Re: uni-installing PostgreSQL

Postby Timmehhh » Tue May 13, 2008 8:16 pm

Wait I knew what I did before I couldn't acces my database anymoer
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/9739 ... iesap9.jpg
This is a screen i found on this forum, but I can remember I messed with the "can login" mode and set it on "no" for timmehhh. Anyone knows how to switch it back without accessing the database?




I am kinda close to uninstalling the enitre PostgreSQL even if it means losing 300.000 recent pokerhands :(
Timmehhh
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:30 pm

Re: uni-installing PostgreSQL

Postby APerfect10 » Wed May 14, 2008 1:17 am

Well we have put you in between a rock and a hard place...

Contact me via the Support system to schedule a remote assistance session where I can logon to your computer with you and directly troubleshoot the issue.

I am available from 1-7PM EDT and then again from 11PM-4AM EDT (GMT -4). Please pick a date and time that works best for you. I request that you provide me at least 12 hours advance notice to ensure that I receive your message and am available.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: uni-installing PostgreSQL

Postby Timmehhh » Wed May 14, 2008 6:53 am

I live in Holland (GMT+2) So thats a +6 hour difference.

I can be on on 1-5 pm EDT which is 7-12 pm for me correct?
I am sending you a mail now
Timmehhh
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:30 pm

Previous

Return to PostgreSQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests