I meant if I for example added "BB/100" to the columns in the Configure Stats area by opening the Configure Stats tab and defining "BB/100" as a new column with the same data it currently has from the Statistic tab. But from the answer you wrote, I assume that is not possible since it probably won't be a valid SQL command and therefore won't generate a new column in the cache table.
I take it the calculation of the stats is not accesible via db column or other means then?
An anwser you just gave me here viewtopic.php?f=18&t=29873 got me thinking about another solution for my problem. The custom reports are great (in general as well as for my study ;)) and could also solve my problem but the export function seems not to work right. I tried exporting a custom report to excel 2007 but all data was exported into a single column which doesn't help me much. Is excel the problem? Does it work with another software or is there any other way of exporting each column to an actual column (e.g. players in one column, PFR in the next column etc.)?
Thx and regards
