PT dosn't find PS running

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PT dosn't find PS running

Postby Softball » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:58 am

Hi,

didn't play for quit a while. Now I play on stars again I while I have the latest version, PT seem to find no hands to import. I installed PS new, but checked that the playing version is english as well as the handhistory language. Also the Folder is correct. Any Idea?

Thanks
Softball
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:59 am

Re: PT dosn't find PS running

Postby Softball » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:31 am

To clearify things: I found that there is written: "Pokerstars is not configuered to save handhistories to disk." Well, but I think it is. I define it under "instand Hand history options" right? I make a check and choose english. Did it a hundert times. hmm.
Softball
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:59 am

Re: PT dosn't find PS running

Postby Softball » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:42 am

problem solved. thanks.
Softball
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:59 am


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests